Takamul Building Materials and Construction LLC is an Abu Dhabi-based holding company that focuses on investments in the construction sector.
In 2010, Takamul formed Takamul Urbina Scaffolding LLC, a joint venture company with Urbina SA of Spain and World Energy of Abu Dhabi. This company focuses on providing scaffolding solutions to the oil and gas, aviation and construction sectors
Takamul has also a sustainability consultancy called Ceres Engineering Consultancy LLC.
Takamul has also a sustainability consultancy called Ceres Management Services LLC. Their portfolio of services includes:
- Project Consulting: Industry leaders in sustainability compliance for all types of projects within the GCC and internationally.
- Product Assessment: Consulting services & solutions for building material suppliers.
- Education Centre: Sustainability information hub for architects, contractors & material suppliers.
They have been involved in over 200 buildings since 2011. Most prominent among them are
- Abu Dhabi Plaza Khazakstan
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Visitor Centre, Abu Dhabi
- Taweelah Aluminium Extrusion Plant, KIZAD, Abu Dhabi
- Etisalat Data Centre, Khalifa City , Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Mid Terminal Building Food and Beverage Outlets